Light purple leather clutch for the entire day!
This lavender envelope clutch is ideal to carry anything you might need during the day.
A handmade clutch from Italian genuine nubuck leather. Our nubuck leather has a soft feel on the top but is firm enough to hold the shape of the bag. It resebles the suede feel of leather but it is even smoother to touch, like velvet.
The clutch closes with two metal rivet studs in silver or gold. The pictures show the gold rivet studs. The interior is unlined.
Dimensions: Height 12cm (4,7"), Length 20cm (7,9")
Y3ou can use this clutch as it is or you can use it with:
- a removable leather wrist strap of the same colour as the clutch
- a removable leather shoulder strap of the same colour as the clutch (length 100cm - 39")
- a removable metal shoulder chain in silver or gold (length 100cm - 39")
If you want a different colour or a different length on your straps, just leave us a note about it during checkout.
Also available in these dimensions:
Mini clutch, Height 10,5cm (4,1") Length 16cm (6,3"): https://www.sisterplussister.com/listing/783722583/purple-leather-mini-clutch-lavender
Medium clutch, Height 15,5cm (6,1") Length 25cm (9,9"): https://www.sisterplussister.com/listing/791718967/purple-leather-clutch-bag-lavender
***Do you want this clutch for your BRIDESMAIDS? Convo us and we will make it happen***
More colours: https://www.sisterplussister.com/shop/22444331/small-leather-clutches
Our products are made to order. It takes us 1-3 business days to prepare an order for shipment. To see an estimated time of delivery, please add the item in your cart and then go to the cart to see the available information. There you can upgrade the shipping method, if necessary.
All items ship all over the world as priority registered mail, but please check the below exceptions:
- For our Canadian customers: We ship your order as express mail with a tracking number but it is not a registered mail. If you want a different method of shipment, please upgrade to a courier.
- For our Australian customers: We ship your order as registered mail with tracking number but Australia Post do not track any international incoming mail once it enters the country. If you want a different method of shipment, please upgrade to a courier.
The color may vary a bit from display to display.
2-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If Iwe sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, the shop owners are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer wholesale prices for 15 pieces or more. Please send us a message with your request, and I will provide you all the necessary information. It takes 7-10 days for large orders to be processed, manufactured and ready to ship.
For those who want something different than the existing items, we offer the alternative of a custom order. In that case, please contact us and we will do our best to provide you with what you want. It takes 5 business days for custom made items to ship.
We do not cancel or refund unclaimed orders that return back to us. If you want the item re-shipped, you should cover the new shipping cost that applies.
If the leather bag gets stained, use a soft cloth that is slightly wet to clean it.
Do not place the bag under pouring water and do not use any chemicals to clean it.
Jul 19, 2021
Really high quality craftsmanship that is one of a kind! Perfect size clutch for carrying your phone and small essentials. I used it for a wedding and it was perfect!