Leather sandals for the entire day!
Wear these metallic greek sandals to any summer occasion, from a shopping tour downtown to a beach party. Add a sofisticated look on your outfit with silver, gold and rose gold.
Handcrafted from high quality Italian leather, these lightweight sandals impart Greek summer vibes to any summer look.
The leather footbed is made from natural leather for all-day comfort and support. Leather footbeds are always preferred during the summer because they allow the foot to breathe naturally. The lower sole is made from high quality anti-slippery rubber. It is soft and it makes walking a piece of cake.
- Silver, gold and rose gold straps for visual contrast
- Genuine Italian nubuck leather
- Rubber anti-slippery outsole
SIZE CHART & MEASURING:
• Stand up and place your feet on a blank paper.
• Draw the outline and mark the tip of your longest toe
and the middle at the back of your heel.
• Connect the two tips with a straight line and measure the length of it.
• Add an extra 1cm/0,4 inch for comfort.
• Choose what sole size fits you better.
IF YOU FALL BETWEEN SIZES, PREFER TO ORDER UP THE NEXT SIZE.
-EU Size 36 - USA Size 5 - UK Size 3 (9.29 inches / 23.6 cm SOLE LENGTH)
-EU Size 37 - USA Size 6 - UK Size 4 (9.53 inches / 24.2 cm SOLE LENGTH)
-EU Size 38 - USA Size 7 - UK Size 5 (9.80 inches / 24.9 cm SOLE LENGTH)
-EU Size 39 - USA Size 8 - UK Size 6 (10.04 inches / 25.5 cm SOLE LENGTH)
-EU Size 40 - USA Size 9 - UK Size 6.5 (10.28 inches / 26.1 cm SOLE LENGTH)
-EU Size 41 - USA Size 10 - UK Size 7 (10.55 inches / 26.8 cm SOLE LENGTH)
Each pair of sandals is unique, so slightly differences may be noticed from pair to pair.
Our products are made to order. It takes us 3-5 business days to prepare an order for shipment. To see an estimated time of delivery, please add the item in your cart and then go to the cart to see the available information. There you can upgrade the shipping method, if necessary.
These sandals ship all over the world as priority REGISTERED mail, but please check the below exceptions:
- For our Canadian customers: We ship your order as express mail with a tracking number but it is not a registered mail. If you want a different method of shipment, please upgrade to a courier.
- For our Australian customers: We ship your order as registered mail with tracking number but Australia Post do not track any international incoming mail once it enters the country. If you want a different method of shipment, please upgrade to a courier.
The color may vary a bit from display to display.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If Iwe sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, the shop owners are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We offer wholesale prices for 15 pieces or more. Please send us a message with your request, and I will provide you all the necessary information. It takes 7-10 days for large orders to be processed, manufactured and ready to ship.
For those who want something different than the existing items, we offer the alternative of a custom order. In that case, please contact us and we will do our best to provide you with what you want. It takes 5 business days for custom made items to ship.
We do not cancel or refund unclaimed orders that return back to us. If you want the item re-shipped, you should cover the new shipping cost that applies.
If the leather bag gets stained, use a soft cloth that is slightly wet to clean it.
Do not place the bag under pouring water and do not use any chemicals to clean it.